Point-of-Care 3D Printing
3D technology has been transforming healthcare for over 20 years in areas such as personalized device design, planning of complex clinical procedures, and training of future medical professionals.
Discover the knowledge resources you need to harness the full potential of Medical 3D Printing. Find our experts’ insights in the form of webinars, tutorials and documentation. Get inspired and join us in building the path to a better and healthier world.
- Point-of-Care 3D Printing Improves Patient Outcomes at Nemours
- UMC Utrecht is on the Forefront of Innovation with Point-of-Care 3D Lab
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting Started with 3D Printing in Your Hospital (part 1)
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting Started with 3D Printing in Your Hospital (part 2)
- The Business Case that Started a 3D Lab
- How Medical 3D Printing is Gaining Ground in Top U.S. Hospitals
- Bespoke 3D Anatomical Modeling for 5-Year-Old Jalanea
- Baby Born with Brain outside His Skull Saved by Surgeons at Boston Children’s Hospital
- Cooperation between Radiology and Orthopedics Results in In-hospital 3D Lab and Anatomical 3D Models
- Using Lifelike 3D Models to Train for Complex Pediatric Surgery
- First Systematic Review of Image Segmentation Software for Cardiac 3D-Printed Models
- When 2D Imaging Is Insufficient in Understanding Congenital Heart Disease Cases
- Successfully Constructing Surgical Guides for Temporomandibular Joint Ankylosis Surgery
- How to know if your clinical case is appropriate for 3D printing?