Magics Licensing Options
Materialise software is available on a licensed basis, and its usage is limited to your computer or network. As a Magics user, it’s important to understand the types of licenses available to you to get the most out of your software. No matter your business goals, we have a combination to suit your needs.
Depending on your business needs, you can choose the duration of your license validity.
Recommended for users who want the flexibility to re-assess their needs annually, keep expenses low, and count on optimal support with the newest versions and updates. Certain modules are only available with the annual license.
- Valid for one year
- Includes the maintenance package
- Always up to date with the latest version
Recommended for users who prefer fewer long-term costs.
- Valid until license is terminated by the user
- Includes the maintenance package for one year, which can be renewed yearly
Depending on the flexibility you require, e.g., working from different locations or computers, you can choose between locked and floating licensing, regardless of if you choose an annual or perpetual license.
Recommended for operations where fixed computers are assigned for data preparation and operations without the need for computer flexibility within or outside the company premises.
- Can be used on only one computer
Recommended for operations with multiple data preppers, operations with data preppers in different locations, and operations that facilitate work-from-home activities.
- Can be shared by multiple users on the same network
- Available for users in various locations throughout the world