in-house 3D printers
3d printing materials
How it works
Step 1: Instant quote
Upload several files simultaneously and immediately receive a quote and predicted lead time for each part.
Step 2: In-house 3D printing
We get to work and bring your parts to life — relying on our extensive machine parks and a team of production specialists — with speed and quality guaranteed.
Step 3: Order delivery
The final step is our favorite — delivering your order. We’ll get your parts ready for shipment in as little as 48 hours.*
*Fast Lane services available for selected materials
An ever-expanding Help Center
The best place to quickly find answers. Search through our Help Center for some frequently asked questions or browse our helpful tutorials.
Expert advice in your language
Our multi-lingual, local customer support teams are always on hand. Get personalized advice on technologies, materials, and finishes right from the source.
Why order online?
- Get an instant quote for rapid lead times
- Choose from a wide range of both professional-grade and design materials
- Easy to use with helpful on-page technical information
- Request samples to discover different materials and finishes before ordering
- Design it right first time with an automatic production risk assessment.
- Have your parts produced in as little as 48 hours with our Fast Lane service available for selected materials
A service you can rely on
Your parts are always treated as confidential. Upload and store your files in a secure environment.
We’re committed to delivering your parts to the highest standard, with our ISO 9001-certified and SOX-compliant production.
Looking for technical or managed services?
We’ve got you covered.
For projects with specialist or technical requirements, you can count on our prototyping and manufacturing services. We’ll support you with serial manufacturing, certifications, design for AM services, and more. Rely on our full range of in-house technologies and dedicated teams, suitable for all industries and applications.