Leveraging 3D CT to Improve Patient Screening and Planning for Structural Heart Interventions
이 웨비나 정보
For 3D planning, CT images are converted into accurate 3D models of the patient’s heart and surrounding structures. Being able to zoom in, rotate, and measure directly on the patient’s virtual heart can give you a better understanding of the patient pathology, more realistic exploration of potential device-anatomy interaction, and deeper insights into how best to deliver a transcatheter implant.
In this webinar, Prof. Modine and Dr. von Bardeleben share how 3D planning in Mimics Enlight has enhanced their patient planning and increased their confidence going into the cath lab for both TMVR and LAAO procedures.
- Analyze multiple time points in the cardiac cycle faster and easier
- More intuitively quantify the degree of mitral annular calcification
- Achieve more consistent critical measurements like neo-LVOT
- Automatically define the mitral annulus using an AI-enabled algorithm and edit in improved 3D and image views
- Plan for trans-septal or trans-apical delivery with deeper insight into surrounding anatomy and enhanced visualization of potential fossa ovalis puncture locations
- How the newest version of Materialise Mimics Enlight takes 3D planning to the next level with workflow automation and artificial intelligence
Thomas Modine, MD, PhD, MBA
Ralph Stephan von Bardeleben, MD
Clare Otto, M.S.E.
Materialise medical device software may not be available in all markets because product availability is subject to the regulatory and/ or medical practices in individual markets. In countries where no regulatory registration is obtained of Mimics and/or 3-matic Medical, a research version is available. Please contact your Materialise representative if you have questions about the availability of Materialise medical device software in your area. L-102520 This content is intended for Health Care Professionals only.