Sales Application Engineer
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work. Now Materialise China is looking for an application engineer to drive forward our solutions for the great China market.
What you will do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product team, software development team, account managers, and sales staff to deliver Materialise software and hardware products to local market.
- Work with sales team closely in the pre-sales step to coach customers, and present Materialise solutions from the technical side.
- Listen and collect customer requirements and suggestions, and map them with Materialise's existing solutions.
- Onsite services and troubleshooting for Materialise end users
- Deliver after-sales technical support and training locally or at customers' locations.
- Take the technical responsibilities of your projects.
- Create application proposals and documentation.
- Collect and provide market input to Materialise global product team.
- Translate customer voice into potential product development strategies.
- Ideally, you can serve as a product/industry technology expert and provide innovative direction for both company and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Major in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical Automation, Computer Science or equivalent experience in the engineering field
- Strong capabilities in problems analysis
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Can-do attitude, willing to find a compromise between multiple and sometimes conflicting interests
- Service-minded and customer-oriented thinking
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Fluent English and Chinese levels in reading, communication, writing
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.