What’s New in Magics 26 — The Best of CAD and Mesh
Informazioni su questo webinar
Introducing the new easy-to-use, productivity-boosting tools and features in Magics 26. No matter the 3D printing technology you use, Magics offers an industry-leading workflow for data and build preparation.
- About the seamless transition between editing, fixing, and analyzing your parts with both CAD and mesh tools
- How to leverage mesh tools in the new platform workspace to prepare your build
- How to simultaneously nest parts with support for optimal electron beam melting (EBM) stacking
- How to generate cone and tree supports that are more versatile and performant
- About the product development vision behind Magics 26
- The answers to questions during our Q&A
About our speakers
Customer Solution Architect, Materialise
Aylin Kertik started working at Materialise in 2016 as a sales application engineer, and later moved into the position of solution architect. She has been focusing on a broad spectrum of Materialise software products, both for prototyping and manufacturing applications. Aylin holds a master's degree in Polymer Science and Technology, and a PhD in Chemical Engineering.
Product Line Manager for Data and Build Preparation Software, Materialise
Egwin has over 16 years of combined experience in 2D and 3D printing with a focus on product and innovation management. As the Product Line Manager responsible for data and build preparation software, Egwin is passionate about optimizing software with a focus on the needs of customers and Industry 4.0.
Sales Application Engineering Team Lead, Materialise
Laurens is a Sales Application Engineering Team Lead with over ten years of experience in the tech industry. With a real passion for knowledge sharing, he thrives when he can help others learn to master software.