What to expect from Future Innovators Day
- Get to know Materialise and the career prospects available to you
- Discover our products and 3D printing services during an exclusive tour of our production
- Personal networking reception with a drink and small bites
- Get a head start on an application that matches your profile
Are you one of our Future Innovators?
- You are graduating with a bachelor's or master's degree in 2024
- You are eligible to work in the European Union
- You are available to join us at Materialise HQ in Leuven on April 25, 2024
How does the application process work?
Applications are open! Apply with your CV and a cover letter. Selected applicants will hear back from us by April 15.
Final deadline for applications.
Attend our Future Innovators Day to get a taste of Materialise’s work culture.
Recruiters and hiring managers will reach out to eligible candidates for open vacancies.
Why join the Materialise team?
Meaningful innovation, result-driven co-creation, transparent integrity, passionate people, and sustainable quality are ingrained in our daily work at Materialise. Join like-minded people for a career where you can feel the difference you’re making.
We’ve been a Top Employer each year since 2019. This certification recognizes employers with practices that empower their people to thrive.
As you leave college, it’s not easy to make a choice about your future career. It’s difficult to know exactly what you’re looking for because you don’t have a lot of experience. Future Innovators Day helps to clear things up. The chance to have a glimpse of the organization, speak with several Materialise employees, and see the available positions creates a clear image.
Can’t participate in Future Innovators Day?
We’re always looking for people who are passionate, result-driven, and solution-oriented. If that’s you, check out our vacancies to find the perfect opportunity.