Test Automation Engineer .NET (desktop and web) (Germany)
Are you interested in 3D printing? Do you want to join us to create a better and healthier world? Do you enjoy functional & automation software testing (desktop & web)? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are seeking a hands-on, result-oriented, Software Test (Automation) Engineer to join our team at Materialise Leuven (HQ, Belgium) or Bremen (Germany).
What you will do
- You will define, design, and write tests and test plans
- Perform manual and automated acceptance testing.
- Perform manual and automated regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory).
- Perform bug registration and do verification of resolved bugs.
- Design, perform, and maintain test automation.
- You will be responsible for creating test documentation in accordance with established procedures.
- You’ll perform early checks for stories being implemented.
- You will participate in planning/grooming sessions and provide estimates for delivery-scoped and tech tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to continuously improve our test framework and processes, and you will be able to connect with Test Engineers in other teams to improve and standardize Materialise’s test techniques.
- You have 3+ years of experience in software testing (Desktop and Web).
- You are experienced with/in .NET, with knowledge of language specification.
- You are experienced with/in Bug tracking systems.
- You are experienced with/in Git, Azure DevOps.
- You are experienced with/in API testing.
- Functional and non-functional testing (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smote, etc.).
- You have a good knowledge of different test automation frameworks (desktop and web).
- You have a good understanding of SDLC and CI and have Agile/Scrum methodology experience.
- You have great attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, a willingness to take responsibility, and you like taking initiative.
- You like working as a testing expert in a multi-disciplinary agile team.
- You are fluent in English (both orally and written).
Location and type of contract
- In this role, you can either work out of our office in Bremen, Germany or out of our HQ in Leuven, Belgium, and work remotely to up to 60% of your time.
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.