Software Process Manager
We are looking for a talented and passionate software process manager to join Materialise.
What you will do
- You are responsible for analyzing, creating, and optimizing software processes within the Medical Business Unit so that they are efficient while remaining in line with the applicable regulations and standards
- You support the Medical software teams to continue their Agile transformation (SAFe)
- You develop proposals to optimize and improve processes, information flows, and reporting in order to put the organization in a better place to realize its objectives
- You ensure our processes are agile and lightweight while staying compliant
- You strive for efficiency improvement in the processes, resulting in a faster go-to-market
- You act independently across products to prevent issues in a proactive manner by evaluating actual content and improving product quality
- You map out large and complex existing operational processes using input from different stakeholders and through the analysis of performance parameters to ensure that irregularities, bottlenecks, quality and performance losses, and disorganization of workflows can be identified
- You assure new and improved processes are rolled out in the organization both in terms of process documentation and work instructions through training and monitoring the use of processes by employees
- You improve the support of processes by making use of state-of-the-art development tools
- You participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects, for example: the selection and introduction of new processes and cooperation with other teams for the development and testing of new solutions, …
- MS/BS degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in software engineering or software quality
- Agile/Scrum mindset
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Jira, Jenkins, or alike
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal and managerial skills and great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Accurate and well-organized
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of medical device regulations/standards is considered a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.