Software Engineer (C++ and Python)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer (C++ and Python) to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Provide API for Algorithms written in C++;
- Negotiate API and carry data structures with products for appropriate choice;
- Compose algorithms into workflows using python scripts for internal products;
- Respect for functional requirements of algorithms;
- Communicate with product owners in order to elicit user needs.
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years of commercial experience
- Confident in C++ and Python development;
- Cross-platform development;
- Specific knowledge: (must have) git, CI/CD, basic data structures, and basics of geometric algorithms;
- Nice to have: CMake, Multithreading, TDD;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Education: Computer Science, Applied Math, Engineering.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.