Shipment Team Leader
Are you detail-oriented and do you have a quality-driven mindset? Do you have strong organizational skills? Are you a motivator at heart? Our Shipment Team Leader position might be for you!
What you will do
- As Shipment Team Leader, you will be responsible for and manage our shipment and warehouse team of 4 colleagues and oversee the shipment floor activities to ensure accuracy, punctuality, safety, quality, and completeness of deliverables (incoming goods reception and outgoing order shipments)
- Prepare and delegate the planning of the work floor, including coverage during holidays.
- Ensure the team objectives are met. Monitor and report KPIs and take necessary actions to improve them.
- Manage your team member's performances. Set objectives, coach, motivate, monitor, and collaborate to problem-solve where needed.
- Create/review training documents and conduct training sessions for your team.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal stakeholders, such as your team and colleagues from Production and Sales to identify areas of improvement and drive such efforts/actions.
- You will work in our Warehouse & Shipment area according to the described procedures and policies;
- You sort outgoing order parts, count, pack, and ship correctly accordingly to instructions;
- You generate necessary shipping documents through our ERP system and ship the completed package to the customer;
- You assist in quality inspection of incoming parts from subcontractors or other Materialise production locations;
- You have (or will develop) the expertise and creativity to package delicate and fragile parts in an optimal manner to protect them from damage during transport;
- You assist in the Warehouse activities: organizing, reception of incoming goods, transfers between our different warehouses.
- An excellent team player and a strong communicator.
- Proactive. Can independently drive yourself and others to achieve results.
- Flexible (working schedule 10:30 AM till 7:00 PM) covering backup for the early shift between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM during some holidays or absences of the Warehouse Operator.
- Possess strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- You are detail-oriented and have a quality-driven mindset.
- A problem-solver.
- Able to work within deadlines under pressure and handle interruptions.
- Hands-on: you will work together with your team members on the floor.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently after your training period.
- Proficient in English.
- Skilled with computers: you will use MS Office apps(such as Outlook, Excel, Word) and an ERP system on a daily basis to execute tasks.
- Experienced in leading and coaching a small team of motivated blue-collar workers.
- Possess a forklift license (Considered a plus but not mandatory. Should be willing to learn. Training will be provided).
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.