Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you passionate about people? Can you communicate strongly and proactively? Do you love to take initiative to enrich our team with your expertise and new ideas? Then it is you we are looking for to join our team!
What you will do
- You own the talent acquisition process from A to Z and will be working in a dynamic, complex matrix of stakeholders and hiring managers.
- You will source and hire professionals from different levels and specialties with a focus on IT and software profiles.
- You will familiarize yourself with our business strategies and team goals and will align your talent acquisition strategy and recruitment tactics with it.
- Building relationships comes naturally to you. This way you gain credibility in the organization, and you will build a vast internal and external network.
- You coach hiring managers in interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
- You are a true Materialise ambassador.
- You will be part of a warm and ambitious team of recruitment professionals. We achieve extraordinary results and proudly celebrate them.
- You love to take initiative to enrich our team with your expertise and new ideas.
- You gladly collaborate and take responsibility for Talent Acquisition improvement projects.
- You have a solid experience in recruitment and talent acquisition as a whole, preferably in a software or IT company.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of selection methods and you are acquainted with recruitment channels and tools;
- Your sourcing skills are so excellent that some software and IT candidates who never respond to InMails, make an exception specifically for your InMail.
- You think strategically and demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills in English.
- You have an open, assertive, and diplomatic personality and you are able to build relationships and gain credibility at every level of the organization;
- You are flexible, like to act proactively, and have the ability to work in a changing environment;
- You want to be part of a Talent Acquisition team in full expansion, supporting the fast-paced growth of Materialise.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.