Fullstack Engineer (.Net+Angular) M3S
We are looking for a talented and passionate Fullstack Engineer to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Develop high-quality software (new features, bug fixing) using stack.
- Write unit, integration, API, and automation tests to guarantee the quality of the code and system modules.
- Deploy changes in the software to test, user acceptance, and production environment.
- Provide maintenance and support for the software in the production environment by resolving urgent requests on time.
- Create and support up-to-date software design documentation.
- Support and maintenance of CI/CD processes.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (Angular)
- Work experience with Unit-testing (MS Test, NUnit);
- Work experience with .Net (Microsoft 4.x+, Core 2.x+, ASP);
- Experience with ASP MVC / WCF / MS SQL 2012 or higher is a plus;
- Experience with ORM: NHibernate, Dapper, Entity Framework is a plus;
- Experience with DI frameworks (Autofac) is a plus;
- AWS experience is a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.