Technical Lead (Python, AWS)
CAPE is a SaaS platform, providing the core features of the Materialise software for additive manufacturing customers.
What you will do
- Creation of new features, extensions, and support of existing platform as part of the CAPE (Cloud Automation Platform for Enterprise) team.
- Development, optimization, and support of Cape Back-End
- Provide technical leadership for development team
- Guide development team about use of best practices
- Communicate details of the solution to development team
- Communication and negotiation on architecture solution and its implementation with other teams/departments.
- Participate in general company’s activities related with cloud solutions and appropriate consultancy
- 5+ years of professional experience in Python
- Hands-on experience with Linux and AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Lambda, etc.) required
- Experience with unit testing, version control, container technology (Docker)
- Experience working with end-users to collect/discuss complex business requirements
- Experience with distributed systems
- Familiar with best practices of software development within the Agile environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to highlight risks and propose efficient solutions
- Proficient in English
- Experience with Terraform and FastApi will be a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.