As our Process Engineer, you will be responsible for the process development, product testing, process validation, and support operations of medical additive manufacturing. You will be expected to report to the Plant Manager and work closely with Quality, Program Managers, and R&D teams.
What you will do
- Develop, validate and implement new manufacturing and post-manufacturing processes including but not limited to cleaning, packaging, and sterilization.
- Create and manage related quality documentation together with the quality team.
- Work with internal stakeholders to manage material and equipment procurement and supply for the facility.
- Deliver completed devices for use in clinical cases ensuring all required protocols have been followed to provide a high-quality product that meets deadlines.
- Troubleshoot all systems and software issues encountered by Operators.
- Assist Plant Manager with Operator training and training documentation.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree in related field preferred
- Experience with degradable polymers such as PCL and/or additive manufacturing is a plus
- Motivated to work in a challenging environment and highly independent
- Excellent personal organization skills with a results-oriented approach towards deadlines
- Pragmatic and enthusiastic about ambitious goals
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability to change
- Good communication skills while working in teams
- Project management experience (small projects)
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.