Masterdata Administrator (Vendor)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Vendor Masterdata Administrator to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Add new vendors to NAV (FIO)
- Update vendor’s information (bank info, address, etc) according to the request
- Send corporate data from/to the new suppliers
- Check the correctness of information (VAT nr, IBAN, SWIFT code) for new suppliers
- Create documentation and work instructions for VMD
- Provide suggestions for the process improvement
- Communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Disciplined, orderly working, well organized
- Used to work in an admin position
- Experience in maintaining the customer/vendor database is a plus
- Attentive to details
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.