Full-Stack .NET Developer (Angular)
Are you passionate about 3D printing and want to help clinicians to revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Full-Stack .NET Developer in the Barcelona region to further advance the technical know-how at Materialise.
What you will do
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- You’ll identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- You’ll help to maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- You’ll take part in building and supporting a cross-product platform;
- You’ll join in code reviews and technical consultancies.
- You are proficient in Angular;
- Some back-end development knowledge (C#/.NET);
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You currently reside and are eligible to work in the Barcelona region (either as a freelancer or as a professional).
Location and type of contract
- You will start up fully remotely and after some months you will be able to work alongside your colleagues at our (brand new) collaborative office space in the Barcelona region. You can work remotely to up to 60% of your time.
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.