Devops (AWS) Engineer
Are you looking for a meaningful challenge? Would you like to join our development team and stand at the forefront of tech innovation? Then our Devops Engineer position might be for you!
What you will do
- Collaborate with all software development squads to support their needs regarding continuous integration, automatic testing, and delivery and deployment;
- Design, create and maintain components of the DevOps ecosystem (Pipelines, Build machines, artifact repositories, VMs, etc...);
- Develop reference implementations, PoCs, and examples of DevOps best practices;
- Design, develop and maintain scripts to automatically create cloud infrastructure;
- Configuration of monitoring/logging/alerting tools.
- If you feel comfortable you may work fully remote from your home office, whilst staying virtually connected with your colleagues in your team.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related degree with a solid understanding of the development lifecycle of cloud-native applications in a micro-service architecture
- Linux and Windows Server, including system administration
- DevOps, including the set-up of CD/CD pipelines at least 3 years
- AWS and its main services: EC2, ECS, EKS, EBL, route53, S3, IAM, CloudWatch… for at least 2 years
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform or similar container technology: docker, Kubernetes, …
- Knowledge of networking and networking infrastructure, including security aspects
- Basic knowledge and understanding of different cloud storage solutions
- Knowledge and preferably experience with observability frameworks for monitoring, logging, and distributed tracing;
- Solid experience with bash, python, Powershell
- Security minded
- Strong communicator with an enthusiastic nature and passion for DevOps
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills are required.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.