Develop a Quality Management System
A detailed QMS provides a structured framework that can help hospitals optimize the quality of patient care, reduce mistakes in the production process, and increase the credibility of point-of-care 3D printing labs. Register today and learn how to integrate a system of your own with training modules created by our Materialise experts, whenever and wherever you please..
Please note: These training modules are available for Materialise Medical software users only. Please contact us for all other inquiries.
Who should attend
Professionals who use 3D printing at the point-of-care who:
- Want to build or enhance a process-based strategy for an effective and efficient clinical service and;
- Want to positively impact patient care by adding quality assurance to their framework.
- Learn to build a quality management system that matches the additive manufacturing applications within your hospital’s existing framework.
- Discover how to integrate a QMS that focuses on existing and future legislation regulations, such as article 5.5 of the new Medical Device Regulation (MDR).*
- Benefit from Materialise’s 30+ years of experience as a device manufacturer meeting all necessary requirements while operating within a regulated QMS.
- Positively impact patient care by providing devices such as high-quality 3D-printed anatomical models.
- 3 months of flexible access to useful virtual training videos**
- QMS templates to inspire you to create a system of your own, and face-to-face Q&A sessions for all attendees.
An overview of quality management systems
Receive an overview of the different components that make up a QMS and learn how to incorporate it into your institution.
Design quality assurance
Find out how implementing a QMS can improve the quality and consistency of device design.
Production quality assurance
Discover how you can ensure repeatability and decrease the risk of production errors through a QMS.
Learn how to accurately document every stage of your development process, capturing device history and ensuring traceability.
MDR specific documentation**
Focus on the elements of the MDR that directly impact 3D printing at the point of care and the documentation required to continue your operations.
*Training is intended to guide and instruct on existing regulations that may be relevant to PoC 3DP. Acceptance or clearance of actual execution and audit of created processes and documentation is not guaranteed as part of this training.
**One module contains specific MDR training and is designed for an EU audience