Test Automation Engineer (Python) (Mimics team)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Test Engineer automation/Python to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Extending and maintaining Python test framework for test automation;
- Participate in function and non-functional testing, where Python-related automation could be applicable (performance, load, stability etc);
- Handling and maintaining Python-related test automation process;
- Automate Performance and verification tests;
- Perform manual acceptance/regression testing;
- Perform bug registration and verification of resolved bugs;
- Create test documentation in accordance with established procedures;
- Perform manual regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory);
- Participate in planning/grooming sessions, provide estimations for delivery — scoped and tech tasks.
- 3+ year experience in writing custom test frameworks;
- Experience in API testing, automated testing;
- Good knowledge of writing automated test scripts using Python;
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke etc.);
- Understanding of SDLC in an Agile environment;
- Attention to detail, sense of curiosity, willingness to take responsibility and show initiative;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods and techniques;
- Experience in desktop testing is considered a plus;
- Experience in medical, CAD, image processing software testing is considered a plus;
- Experience with PIL/Pillow or alternatives considered a plus;
- Experience with Artifactory considered a plus;
- Experience with testing applications, created using QT considered a plus;
- English: at least intermediate.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.