The collaboration team under Business Application Services within IT is responsible for all technical aspects of our corporate Intranet portal. The team is responsible for all developments, administration, automation, feature enhancements, and operations of Business Applications and Quality Systems that are hosted on SharePoint (both On-prem and online) and Power Platforms (PowerApps, Power Automate, and Dataverse). In addition, team is also responsible for supporting Office 365 apps and Microsoft Teams.
What you will do
- The administration and development of our business applications running on SharePoint OnPremise, SharePoint Online, Power Platform
- Integration of SharePoint with connected systems
- Support of our existing business applications on SharePoint and Power Platform
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in working with SharePoint on-prem (2013) & Online (both development and administration)
- Hands-on experience on SharePoint Client Object Model (CSOM)
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell scripting
- Hands-on experience with developing apps using PowerApps and automating using Power Automate
- Good knowledge of SharePoint out-of-box features/functionalities
- Customization of SharePoint features based on business needs
- Experience with O365 Suite (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams etc.)
- Experience with Azure services
- English level is at least upper-intermediate
- Strong communication skills
- Readiness to meet deadlines
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.