Mobile App - Test Engineer
Do you have an eye for detail in software behavior and want to develop the best and most reliable features to ensure this software is quality-assured without compromise? If you are good at mobile testing, then you are the candidate we are looking for.
What you will do
- Contribute to the defined testing strategies — both manual and automated — and assist in defining the testing scope
- Will mainly work on automation tests and limited manual testing activities
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of DHF documentation related to the TE role
- Contribute towards the increase of automation coverage
- Create, maintain, and execute both manual and automated testing activities, effective issue/bug filing in TFS, and actively monitor and fix failing autotests.
- Degree in computer science OR engineering (majoring in computing, electrical, electronics, or other relevant areas);
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile testing.
- Added advantage if the candidate has experience testing on iOS and has knowledge of behavior-driven development (e.g. Cucumber)
- Good knowledge of software quality assurance and testing methodology
- Good communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
- Knowledge of existing testing automation tools or scripting (eg. Python) is a plus
- You are a team player and able to work independently
- ISTQB knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology is a plus
- Prior experience in an ISO/FDA/AMMi regulated environment is a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.