Medical Device Account Manager New Sales
As a Medical Device Account Manager Enterprise Sales AE, you will ultimately be responsible for your own success within the territory, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue, new logo acquisitions, and contributing to customer retention, while providing the best sales experience possible for our new customers.
What you will do
- Uncover new companies;
- Develop and nurture new relationships within new accounts in your territory;
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts;
- Work with multiple internal contributors and influencers assigned to your territory to prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources;
- Demonstrate/sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during complex sales cycles;
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Bachelor's degree or experience
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Track record of success selling B2B companies
- Consistently deliver on opening new companies and applications
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles using solution selling techniques
- Validated quota achiever (top 10% in your company)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Team-selling experience a plus
- Willingness to travel
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.