Marketing Specialist - Materialise Motion
Are you a passionate marketeer and a good organizer at the same time? Do you get energy from implementing marketing plans, developing content, and coordinating projects? And are you looking for a great marketing opportunity in a growing high-tech environment?
What you will do
- Assist in defining and implementing marketing plans from briefing to follow-up in close collaboration with market(ing) management, key distributors, sales, and Materialise's internal marketing agency in line with marketing objectives
- Understand marketing needs of key distributors and internal sales to develop adequate (digital) content and deliverables (case studies, tutorials, testimonials, video content, webinars, paid advertising, sales enablement material... )
- Coordinate/contribute to key marketing projects
- Plan, coordinate, and guide the implementation of new feature/product/market launches
- Manage project and campaign budgets, track, analyze, and report KPIs and evaluate and report the productiveness and ROI of marketing initiatives
- Overall Materialise Motion SharePoint owner and marketing SharePoint owner
- Pro-actively seek to optimize the marcom SharePoint for both information sharing towards Motion internal and external Materialise shareholders and internal file management
- Support other teams in optimizing their sites and keeping them alive
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in the marketing field
- Highly organized, self-motivated to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and decisive
- Flexible to quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- Result-oriented mindset and always looking for (alternative) solutions to reach the objectives
- Excellent communication skills and fun team-player
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.