Maintenance Technician MJF & LS
Do you have a technical background (experience and/or field of study) and would you like to work hands-on in a dynamic, high-tech environment? Join us as a Maintenance Technician.
What you will do
- Preventive maintenance of the machines
- Support the planned maintenance of the machines.
- Corrective maintenance of the machines
- Search for broken parts and repair or replace them;
- Perform interventions on the machines during breakdowns;
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Supporting peripheral equipment.
- You have a technical background: a degree in electromechanical engineering, automation, etc. or equivalent by experience;
- You are passionate about technology and eager to learn more about our cutting-edge technologies;
- You are a team player;
- You are a hands-on person;
- You have an analytical and problem solving mind;
- You work in a well-structured and independent way;
- You are fluent in English.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.