Innovation Program Manager
Are you looking for an internal consultancy role where you can both implement and manage 3D printing processes from A to Z? Do you like to work on project-based and client-oriented tasks? Are you a creative person with a solution-based mentality? Then our Innovation Program Manager position might be for you.
What you will do
- Manage large-scale strategic innovation programs with a customer or partner
- Work at the cross-section of high-tech manufacturing, creative design, and business
- Work with small and large enterprises from all over the world (Europe, Asia, US)
- Get a high degree of autonomy in your daily work and are part of a highly dynamic team
- Can contribute to the strategic growth of Mindware and Materialise
- Strategic roadmapping: You are responsible for designing, planning, and implementing the innovation program roadmap with the client.
- Program management: You follow up and report on the program progress (timing, budget, organizational impact, etc.). You proactively manage dependencies, identify, and mitigate project risks.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You closely work with cross-functional teams of Materialise and the customer to deliver work packages on time and within budget
- Stakeholder alignment: By actively listening and engaging with the client, you ensure stakeholder alignment and expectation management at all levels of the organization.
- Change management: You act as an agent of change in the client’s organization, driving the additive manufacturing vision and enabling mindset changes of involved stakeholders
- Partnership development: You assist in further deepening the commercial relationship with the client and lead new partnership proposals and negotiations.
- Mindware's business growth: You assess and qualify new client requests, define consultancy proposals tailored to the client's needs together with our experts and execute these projects.
- Mindware's service development: you contribute to Mindware product marketing by translating research findings into strategic recommendations and/or new service opportunities.
- Mindware's positioning: You contribute to strengthening and spreading the Mindware vision at external and internal events.
- Study background: degree in economics, business management, innovation management, product design, or engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Complex program/innovation management (with experience in using project management tools)
- Large-scale change management
- Working in a manufacturing environment or similar
- Passionately curious and fast learner
- Entrepreneurial in getting things done and solving problems
- Customer-centric and strategic mindset
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong and effective communicator
- Creative — Willing and able to think out of the box
- Comfortable taking the stage and leading work sessions with customers
- Technical affinity and affinity for manufacturing industries
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.