Digital Marketing Expert
Are you digital-savvy and driven to define, implement, and optimize digital marketing activities? Are you experienced in e-commerce and online marketing platforms? As a Digital Marketing Expert, you will work at Materialise’s headquarters as a member of a dynamic Digital Marketing team, reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Lead. You will act as a trusted advisor primarily to Materialise’s Medical Business Unit, but will also work closely with other business units.
What you will do
- Set up and manage digital marketing campaigns (paid social media, SEA, email …) for the different business segments, products, and services.
- Work with marketing, sales, and segment management to develop relevant content for the different digital channels to attract and convert relevant audiences. You may liaise with internal or external copywriters, or develop the content yourself in certain situations.
- Create and send out nurturing newsletters and mailing campaigns with the use of a marketing automation system (Pardot).
- Implement SEA/SEO tactics with positive measurable impact.
- Optimize conversion rates through remarketing, email automation programs, onboarding campaigns, and other tactics.
- Analyze, report on, and optimize campaigns.
- Provide advice for improvements, based on customer journeys and sales funnels you (help) create.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a B2B environment.
- You are up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends. Understanding of e-commerce is a plus.
- You have experience with digital tools like social media advertising, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics. Google certifications are an advantage.
- You have experience creating newsletters and other marketing emails, and sending them out to a distribution list; basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful.
- You have strong analytical skills, and you are data-driven.
- General knowledge and/or experience with CRM and marketing automation is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Experience writing copy would be a plus.
- You know how to perform under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better and healthier world.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.