As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work in designing with 3D!
What you will do
- You use your design thinking “mindset” to iteratively develop additive manufacturing (AM) solutions/designs
- You have a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Product Development, or a related field of study
- You are highly organized, so you know how to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities
- You are able to work independently (office/home/customer premises)
- You combine the curiosity of a two-week-old pup with the tackling urge of a battering ram. (Professionally speaking of course.)
- You know how to get your ideas across, and you’re easy to connect with.
- You get a high degree of autonomy in your daily work, and you are part of an open-minded work culture.
- You’re (at least) fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Time management You are responsible for planning, designing and implementing your workload based on agreed deadlines.
- Project management: You proactively manage dependencies, identify, and mitigate project risks of your own/collaboration projects.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You closely work with cross-functional teams of Materialise and the customer to deliver work packages on time and within budget.
- Stakeholder alignment: By actively listening and engaging, you capture the correct customer requirements and expectations.
- Study background: master’s degree in industrial engineering, product development, or a related field of study.
- You are knowledgeable on AM (Polymer + Metal)
- You have proficient cad skills (Parametric, Surface modeling, Sub D Modeling, Node based (visual) coding).
- You have the desire to work in a high-tech environment, and you are very accurate and detail-oriented.
- You have a willingness to learn (Magics, 3-matic, Materialise API)
- You are an excellent team player who is able to work individually.
- You are not afraid of working with strict deadlines.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), other language skills constitute an additional asset.
- Technical affinity and affinity for manufacturing industries
- Passionately curious and fast learner
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong and effective communicator
- Is able to work independently (office/home/customer premises)
- Creative — Willing and able to think out of the box
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.