Technical Product Manager
Would you like to be responsible for your own software product? Are you eager to create sustainable product roadmaps? Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a Technical Product Manager for our OrthoView Software.
What you will do
- As Technical Product Manager of our OrthoView software, you are the product expert who serves as the link between the market and product development.
- You’ll define the product strategy and roadmap, analyze business viability of possible features, and govern the regulatory tracks. You will gather requirements from various customers, create convincing business cases, scope the projects and coordinate the releases and delivery to end customers.
- You’ll perform functional and business analysis by analyzing customer and market needs.
- You identify business advantages that come from solving user needs.
- You oversee the Software Product Lifecycle: from ideation, planning, delivery, and support to decommission.
- You hold a Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering (biomedical), or equivalent;
- You have experience in the follow-up of Software Product Lifecycle; as a product owner or project management on a software product;
- You focus both on product requirements (‘what?’ and ‘why?’) and on architectural proposals (‘How?’);
- You have knowledge of (software) product management lifecycle stages;
- Experience with desktop or web-based technologies is a plus.
- You have a strong analytical mindset and diplomatic approach;
- You are able to set product strategy, create product roadmaps and drive its execution;
- You have experience with project management and working with cross-functional teams (software development team, process experts, sales department, internal stakeholders,…);
- You have excellent English communication skills: You can communicate very technical, extremely complex scenarios in a language accessible to multiple audiences;
- You are proactive and love to take initiative;
- You are willing to travel occasionally
- Experience with medical device software products, and FDA and/or CE regulatory knowledge, is a plus;
- Above all, you share our passion for a better and healthier world through innovation!
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.