Regional Marketing Specialist (Junior)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Regional Marketing Specialist to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Plan, organize, and coordinate various types of events (live and virtual) across all of Europe.
- Be in contact with external conference organizers to organize the booth, package, services, badges, etc.
- Be in contact with our internal agency to prepare for digital Materialise events
- Coordinate event operations: preparation of the materials, logistics, promotion, follow-up
- Involve all stakeholders to make the event a success: sales and inside sales teams
- Create social media posts
- Manage budgets and create POs
- Track and report on marketing results
- Process responses in CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide marketing support for various marketing projects
- Bachelor's degree with a focus on communications or marketing
- Project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams.
- Outgoing — a strong networker who knows how to adapt to different environments.
- A proactive work ethic, growth mindset, and a desire to work for a fast-paced, result-oriented company.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English are required; fluent written and verbal knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.