Do you have a great interest in the production world? Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes? Our Production Engineer position might be for you!
What you will do
- You will support the day-to-day operation of all systems within manufacturing, being MCS (with Navision link), MES, Streamics, measurement interface, sampling methods, and their correlation. You will support with troubleshooting and correcting in the systems and helping with the implementation of new systems in production. You will help define what these systems should look like in the future, and you will support configuring the systems to work in production.
- You will make sure that necessary tools are available and configured and that project-specific jigs, GO/NO GO gages, products, and tooling are designed/ordered.
- You will help onboard new certified manufacturing projects. You will be responsible for the planning and follow-up of these projects.
- You will be responsible for root cause analysis of (recurring) problems and for searching for pragmatic and structural solutions (including beyond team boundaries).
- You will help increase the reliability of production by setting up process flows correctly; creating new Streamics post-processing templates when needed. You will make sure that certain parts with an increased remake rate are analyzed and proposals for improvements are made. You will attend monthly quality meetings together with process engineering and implement agreed actions.
- You will support in the documentation of processes and flows, discipline checks, etc. Creating documentation of the use of MCS - Navision link - stock management and provide training for new employees.
- You will perform review-checking and approval of FAI’s and Form 1’s (project-specific quality documentation review).
- You have a master’s degree in engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Experience in a production environment would be an asset.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to work independently in a structured way within a broad and diversified job.
- You like to think out of the box, you are pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- You are a very good communicator, able to bring complex messages in a structured and clear way to different teams.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.