Medical Metal Planning Engineer
We are looking for a talented and passionate Medical Metal Planning Engineer to join our team.
What you will do
- Responsible to plan models and prepare files (builds) for metal production.
- Technical background is required (commercial experience is not mandatory);
- English level: intermediate;
- Good self-organization skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with CAD tools is a plus;
- Understanding of 3D printing technology is a plus.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.