Medical Business Developer
Do you want to work in an innovative environment, where you can contribute to the future of medicine? Are you a real go-getter, but trust-creating person? Are you passionate medical devices? And do you like to travel within the region of Belgium and the Netherlands? We are leading experts when it comes to CMF (cranio-maxillofacial) solutions, and as our Business Developer, you play a crucial role in establishing key partnerships to further expand our value in the market.
What you will do
- Responsible for defining the CMF (cranio-maxillofacial) regional sales strategy together with product managers and sales managers.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets on the regional CMF business line, working in tandem with the device and software account managers.
- Setting up the logistics of hospitals starting to make use of our CMF solutions.
- Being an ambassador for Materialise: embodying our mission “better and healthier”, promoting our 3D personalized services and implants as well as standard range in the field of CMF surgery.
- You are responsible for the CMF sales to existing and new customers in hospitals in your region, actively following up on the existing contacts, and looking for opportunities to extend our business.
- You are able to gain a deep understanding of the customer situation, explore unmet needs, and create value for the surgeons, hospitals, and patients. Your main contacts are surgeons, pharmacists, sterilization, and surgical theatre.
- You actively look for synergies with Software sales together with the respective account managers.
- You understand the logistic flow of a hospital and are able to set up and organize the use of our solutions in the operating theatre.
- You build a network within the top target hospitals in your region and will become a trusted advisor to them in the field of CMF.
- You can take ownership of set objectives and corporate strategy to create and execute a plan to manage your daily activities.
- You will report to the International Sales Manager.
- You live in Belgium or in the Netherlands
- You have 2 to 5 years of sales experience in the field of CMF surgery, neurosurgery, or another surgical specialty involving medical devices sales.
- Having an existing network in Belgium and Dutch hospitals with a preference in the field of CMF surgery would be a strong plus
- You have a hunter profile with an outgoing and enthusiastic personality that easily creates rapport, is highly motivated to succeed, and open to continuous learning and development.
- Ability to work in an autonomous manner in a fast-moving organization
- Ability to travel very regularly in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Ability to be present in the operating theater during surgical procedures
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English are a requirement. Knowledge of the French language is of added value
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.