Junior Internal Auditor
Do you have good communication skills? Are you a team player who can also work independently? Would you love to protect the financial health of Materialise and optimize the operational processes? Then our Junior Internal Auditor position might be fore you!
What you will do
- Plan and execute internal control testing and audits including follow-up.
- Report on audit findings, the implemented action plans, and results to management to ensure that management is provided with sufficient information to make decisions.
- Contribute to risk assessments and planning processes to update the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
- Take up consulting engagements as requested by management.
- Establish effective business relationships within the group.
- Master's degree in a business field such as accountancy, applied economics, or finance; alternatively, another master's degree complemented with proven professional experience in a finance or auditing role
- The ideal candidate has experience in the audit sector
- Knowledge of and experience with COSO and SOX is a plus (implementation and/or testing)
- Good communication skills combined with an analytical mind result in great persuasion capabilities
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can also work independently and demonstrates flexibility and a constructive critical attitude.
- Full proficiency in English is a must; professional active knowledge of at least one other major European language is an asset.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.