Would you like to further develop your financial career with impact? Then join us in the worldwide headquarters of a Nasdaq public listed company. As a Financial Analyst at Materialise, you will support the Business Controller in timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis of our Medical Business Unit.
What you will do
- Verify and analyze the financial data of Materialise entities worldwide
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial monthly business reporting, ensuring accurate P&L reporting for management
- Assist in the preparation and control of budget and forecast cycles
- Help the business in decision-making through variance analysis
- Assist in the ERP transformation of our accounting departments worldwide
- Follow up and support the accounting teams of Materialise entities worldwide, including processes and procedures for the group’s reporting and SOx controls
- Assist during the internal and external audit and ensure adequate controls are put in place and duly documented
- Be the go-to person and build partnerships with various keyholders
- A (professional) bachelor's or master's in finance/accounting together with financial analysis experience in an international company
- You possess analytical skills, which is the ability to exhibit and utilize logical thinking in the process of gathering and analyzing information
- You can work effectively and efficiently, both alone and as a team member
- You possess excellent communication skills and can adapt your language to the receiver
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines; accurate and organized; strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You have in-depth knowledge of Excel
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.