Does financial data excite you? Analyses are your second nature? You have good communication skills while being a great team player? Then our Financial Analyst position might be for you!
What you will do
- You verify and analyze the financial data of Materialise entities worldwide;
- You assist in the preparation and analysis of financial monthly business reporting;
- You assist in the ERP transformation of our accounting departments worldwide;
- You follow up and support the accounting teams of Materialise entities worldwide, including processes and procedures for the group’s reporting and SOx controls;
- You assist during the internal and external audit and ensure adequate controls are put in place and duly documented.
- A (professional) bachelor's or master's in finance/accounting with experience in an international company;
- You possess analytical skills, which is the ability to exhibit and utilize logical thinking in the process of gathering and analyzing information;
- You can work effectively and efficiently, alone and as a team member;
- You possess excellent communication skills and can adapt your language to the receiver;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, accurate and organized, strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Excel.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.