Academy Marketing Manager
Are you eager to set up and promote a platform around educational content? Are you an experienced marketeer from a matrix organization? Do you love a mix of strategy and hands-on operational tasks? Then our Academy Marketing Manager position might be for you.
What you will do
- Build the Materialise Academy into the reference platform for education and (self)support of the additive manufacturing community, increasing loyalty with existing customers and awareness/consideration with potential customers
- Management of the Academy content and accessibility across corporate and BU stakeholders, taking into account the main customer journeys
- Create, obtain approval for, and drive the Academy marketing plan
- Marketing campaign and event management to promote the Academy to (potential) customers in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and the marketing agency
- Identification, selection, onboarding, and relationship management of external partners (academic and commercial)
- Develop into the common public and paying platform across all BU operations, integrating with support, customer portals, and community
- Drive content in close collaboration with the BUs, recognizing their expertise
- Help position Materialise as a thought leader via insights and inspiration
- Support educational courses sales objectives
- Master’s degree in economics, commercial sciences, or marketing. A bachelor's level or master's in another field with relevant work experience is equally acceptable
- 5-10 years of experience in international product, brand, or marketing management preferably for a commercial learning, training, or educational offering of a (B2B) technology company or educational institution
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
- Experience in a matrix organization and stakeholder management
- Independent with a structured approach and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, and mediation skills
- Good mix of strategic insight and hands-on operational prowess
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.