Test Automation Engineer (C#) (Horta team)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Test Engineer automation/C# to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Automated testing of application;
- Designing effective, realistic test cases;
- Creation and maintenance of detailed test plans;
- Analyzing and documenting test results.
- 3+ years of testing automation experience in software companies;
- Experience with Web UI testing;
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, process, and SW quality standards;
- Experience in SW black box testing: functional, non-functional;
- Good communication skills to work in a distributed team;
- Good level of both oral and written English: at least upper-intermediate.
Location and type of contract
- Belgium, Germany, or Ukraine
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.