Software Sales Partner Manager - OEM
Have you been part of a sales team involved in selling technical or engineering solutions? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and internal teams to develop unique software solutions that help both engineers and designers? Are you ready to be a part of a company that has been the go-to company for 3D printing software solutions for more than 30 years? If so, then we have a challenging position for you as an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Partner Manager on our software for additive manufacturing Team.
What you will do
- Communicate features and applications effectively, demonstrating our expertise and interacting with customers to illustrate our solutions
- Develop sales leads, build relationships with customers and act as a representative of Materialise at industry events and meetings
- Identify partner collaboration opportunities
- Achieve a sales target and accurately forecast sales within the territory
- This position will require overnight travel, including trips to our headquarters in Belgium
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering required
- 3 – 5 years of technical sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Previous experience selling 3D printers, CAD or technical software, or related is a plus
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Excellent written and oral communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, reports, etc.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.