Regional Account Manager
Are you an experienced software sales professional with proven success in building customer relationships? Do you enjoy interacting with customers as well as internal teams to develop unique software solutions to help engineers, designers, and 3D printing professionals? If so, we have an exciting opportunity as our Regional Account Manager in the Western United States. In this role, you will help us nurture and grow our current customer base while adding new customers. Materialise has an industry-leading reputation for providing cutting-edge products and solutions to the 3D printing industry. As Materialise and the additive manufacturing industry continue to grow, we require an experienced professional to focus on our sales efforts in the central US.
What you will do
- Develop and execute a plan to visit customers in your territory to maximize sales revenues for products and services.
- Accurately forecast sales within your territory and achieve a sales target
- Build relationships with customers, develop sales leads, and act as a representative of Materialise at industry events and meetings
- Make convincing sales arguments to sell our solutions including presentations that effectively communicate the value of our technology
- Respond to incoming leads quickly with a high level of conversion from leads to sales
- Increase revenue with new and existing accounts
- Bachelor’s degree required, concentration in business or engineering preferred
- 3 or more years of technical sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Previous experience selling professional-grade 3D printers, CAD or technical software is a plus
- Highly organized and analytical, with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with a proven track record of locating and securing new business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.