QA Automation Engineer C#
We are looking for a talented and passionate QA automation engineer C# to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Creation and running of automated testing of various applications;
- Manual testing of various applications;
- You will define, design, and write tests and test plans
- Perform manual and automated acceptance testing;
- Perform manual and automated regression testing, functional and non-functional (performance, exploratory);
- Perform bug registration and do verification of resolved bugs;
- Design, perform, and maintain test automation;
- You will be responsible for creating test documentation in accordance with established procedures;
- You’ll perform early checks for stories being implemented.
- 2 years of testing automation experience in software companies;
- Experience in Web UI testing (manual and automation);
- Experience in UI testing (Selenium) and API testing;
- Knowledge of C#;
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, process and software quality standards;
- Experience in software black box testing: functional, non-functional;
- Knowledge of end-to-end testing;
- Good communication skills to work in a distributed team;
- Good level of both oral and written English.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.