Production Operator - Manufacturing
Are you interested in the world of 3D printing and would you like to be part of our production team? For our industrial manufacturing division, we are looking for a motivated Production Operator to join our team.
What you will do
- You are responsible for finishing our high-quality printed parts for the industrial market (e.g. sanding, polishing, (preparing for) coloring/painting, …)
- You are in charge of performing instructions and quality checks as indicated in the work instructions
- You are possibly in control of generating various measurement and concession reports
- You are responsible for making proposals for improving finishing and production procedures
- You have a quality-oriented and critical mindset
- You have an eye for detail, you are precise and meticulous
- You are handy and a structured, disciplined worker
- You have the necessary PC skills to generate reports and consult drawings
- You are a fast learner
- You can work independent
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.