Are you looking for a challenging opportunity within process engineering and automation? Do you have a great interest in the production world? Would you like to be responsible for the improvement of our production processes? Then it is you that we are looking for to complete our team as a Process Engineer.
What you will do
- You will work in an international team of process and quality engineers that works over all 3DP technology domains
- You will develop efficient 3DP processes for filament printing and powder bed technologies. You perform tests and optimizations to increase the quality and economics of these printing technologies. You embed these practices in SOPs and introduce and implement these into our production.
- You will participate in all sorts of multidisciplinary projects.
- You have a master’s degree in engineering;
- Preferably, you have experience as a process engineer or similar in a production environment;
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- You have a hands-on mentality and are able to work independently in a structured way;
- Any experience with 3D printers would be a significant advantage.
- You are result-oriented and have a can-do attitude. You see technical problems as a challenge/opportunity;
- You have good communication and problem-solving skills.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.