We are looking for a talented and passionate Labeling Coordinator to join Materialise.
What you will do
- Project management of labeling requests
- Labeling creation and updating
- Coordinating labeling translations
- Contribute to labeling processes and system improvements
- Support in managing labeling policies
- Label and labeling expertise of regional and country-specific regulations
- Previous experience in a quality or regulatory role in a regulated environment, preferably in the medical device industry
- Good analytical skills
- Self-organized, proactive, hands-on, attentive to details
- Good team player, but able to work independently if needed
- Advanced level of English both communication and technical writing
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.