We are looking for a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales in our Paal Motion Office. Do you have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills, you're the person we are looking for!
What you will do
- Develop and sustain long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Be responsible for "direct sales" and follow up on all inquiries via email, phone, and website. (Reactive sales)
- Call potential new customers and existing footscan customers to explain our 3D-printed insoles and encourage purchases. (Proactive sales)
- Answer customers' questions and escalate complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintain an accurate record of all sales, schedule customer appointments, and manage customer complaints.
- Give sales demonstrations, both in our demo room in the office and online to convince leads about our product portfolio.
- On a regular basis, you will organize info sessions and webinars in collaboration with our Customer Excellence Officer.
- Join your colleagues in participating in national and international trade fairs.
- Follow-up on daily activities via CRM
- Paramedical background (Podiatry, Orthopedic technician, Physiotherapy) with knowledge of biomechanics and anatomy.
- 3-4 years of sales experience or experience in a commercial role.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets, sales-driven mentality.
- Negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.