Materialise Magics 24
Speedier than ever
With the latest version of Magics, the industry-standard data and build preparation software, the focus is on speeding up all features and processes in an effort to help you save more time and energy than ever before.
To enable this, Materialise Magics 24 comes with brand new features such as the Bounding Box Nester, Transfer Support, Chamfer, and STEP workflow. Additionally, 3D nesting is approximately 30 times faster than in the previous version of Magics, and improvements were made to 50% of all Magics actions, features, and processes, enabling smooth flows and overall time gain. The outcome? Increased productivity and easier workflow.
Ready to try it out for yourself?
Magics 24.1 is now available!
Get access to the latest version that supports Metal Binding Jetting, special parts nesting for Sinter module, improved algorithms for simulation.
Magics 24 enables you to:
- Use the lightning fast bounding box nester to place your parts
- Keep your STEP file and STL file aligned during the data preparation process by taking your original STEP file along in the process
- Avoid printing sharp corners thanks to the new Chamfer tool
- Nest up to 30 times faster, going from minutes to seconds
- Transfer supports from similar parts to speed up prepping multiple design iterations
- And much more
“In the world of additive manufacturing pre-processing software, Materialise’s Magics system reigns supreme. Al Dean takes a look at the latest updates to a product that has really earned its crown.”
– Al Dean, Develop3D
“The processing speed of ShrinkWrap is surprisingly fast; it is so fast that I smiled every time I used it.”
– Ms. Minori Okimura, Taisei Co.
Hear from our expert
Are you ready to maximize your use of Materialise Magics or do you just want to get to know the software? Register for the Magics 24 webinar and discover the latest features of the software. Our expert will demonstrate the novelties and answer questions you might have.
*free for maintenance customers
It’s not enough to have great software, excellent support is crucial too.
- Access to the latest versions of our software
- Technical support from our highly skilled customer service engineers
- The freedom to switch hardware with no additional cost
- The opportunity to attend free training sessions