What's New in Materialise 3‑matic 13
Design and build better parts with Materialise 3-matic 13, part of the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite. This new version has a collection of new functions all aimed at creating design that endures.
It comes with a more realistic visualization of lattice structures and allows you to perform more design and post-processing operations on the graph level. In addition to improvements in the lightweight structures module, the workflow of texturing is sped up and the ‘all imports module’ is extended.
Enhanced lattice structures design and post-processing operations
- New and improved ways to filter, stitch and connect graphs
- Faster processing of graph to mesh conversions
Better visualization and user experience
- Improved, more realistic rendering of lattice structures
- Brand new interactive translate/rotate tool
- Easy selection of graphs
- New concept of metadata is introduced
Extended editing and analysis tools
- Improved self-supporting and pore size analysis
- Local wrap and spike removal functionality
Texture a group of surfaces at once
- Faster workflow for applying textures
- Additional functionality for creating and modifying surface sets
Download Materialise 3‑matic 13
If you have a Software Maintenance Package, you have immediate access to the latest version of Materialise’s design enhancement software via an easy upgrade. Discover the fastest way to activate your Materialise 3-matic 13 license!
Would you simply like to try the latest software version? Sign up for a free trial.
Check out all Materialise 3-matic cases.
Discover Materialise 3-matic tools and functions by watching these tutorial videos.
Materialise 3-matic. Only one part of the Materialise Magics 3D Print Suite.
“Materialise 3-matic contains more elaborate smoothing and repair functions than other software packages. The surface processing and creation of volume meshes give this package an advantage above the competition”
– Max van de Kolk, Student TUDelft