January 21, 2021 | Mimics Enlight Hands-on Workshop | English
Online Hands-On Workshop
Mimics Enlight TMVR Planner
The complexity of procedures is increasing along with the need for enhanced planning and training. A growing number of clinicians are using 3D planning to prepare for structural heart interventions with more confidence. Unprecedented insights are revealed when using 3D planning to create pre-procedural plans.
Join us to gain firsthand experience 3D planning for TMVR during this online hands-on workshop. You’ll have the opportunity to use the Mimics Enlight TMVR planner and discover the benefits of 3D planning for structural heart interventions. After the workshop, you will receive a three week evaluation license so you can become a 3D planning expert yourself.
This workshop was designed for clinicians and engineers (hospitals and medical device companies) involved in pre-procedural patient CT-planning for TMVR.
How to plan more thoroughly in less time with AI assistance
How to use accurate 3D modeling to achieve a deeper understanding of the patient’s heart
How to obtain reliable measurements through automation
- Online Hands-On Workshop - Digital event
- January 21, 2021 | 4PM-6PM CET 10AM-12PM EST
- Language: English
- Platform: Zoom
- Maximal capacity: 10 participants
All participants must have the following:
- Windows® 10 - 64 bit operating system
- Two monitors (inclusive of an integrated screen in a laptop PC)
- Dedicated or private internet line (hardwire connection preferred)
- Separate mouse
- Headset or headphones with mic
- Built-in or external camera
- Comply with the Mimics Enlight system requirements
If you have any questions about the system requirements, please contact us before completing the registration
"3D simulation gives you unprecedented insights that you can't get working from 2D technology. We believe that 3D planning is mandatory now for TMVR cases."
- Prof. Nicolas Van Mieghem, Professor of interventional cardiology, Erasmus University Medical Center, the Netherlands
Materialise medical device software may not be available in all markets because product availability is subject to the regulatory and/ or medical practices in individual markets. In countries where no regulatory registration is obtained of Mimics and/or 3-matic Medical, a research version is available. Please contact your Materialise representative if you have questions about the availability of Materialise medical device software in your area.