Test Automation Engineer (C#)
Are you passionate about 3D printing and do you want to help clinicians revolutionize innovative patient-specific treatment? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for Test Automation Engineer in the Barcelona region to further advance the technical know-how at Materialise.
What you will do
- Automate UI features testing
- Automate algorithm (backend) features testing and API testing
- Manually test UI features
- Document testing process (test plans, check lists, test reports)
- Register defects
- Prepare test cases, test data, test automation environment
- 4+ years of QA experience and at least 2 years of test automation experience (web / desktop applications)
- Programming skills in any object-oriented language and readiness to switch to C#
- Knowledge of common principles of testing and test automation framework principles
- Good level of both oral and written English: at least upper-intermediate
- Agile mindset
Location and type of contract
- Barcelona, Spain
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.