Test Automation Engineer Python (Licensing team)
We are looking for a talented and passionate Test Automation Engineer (Python) to join Materialise's licensing team.
What you will do
- Establishing and extending Python test framework;
- Participate in non-functional testing, where Python-related automation could be applicable (performance, stability etc.);
- Handling/maintaining Python-related test automation process;
- Automation of deployment OS and 3rd parties components;
- Performance and verification tests automation;
- Verification tests automation;
- Perform bug registration and verification of resolved bugs;
- Create test documentation in accordance with established procedures;
- Perform manual regression testing, functional (according to functional TPs) and non-functional (performance, exploratory);
- Participate in planning/grooming sessions, provide estimations for delivery-scoped and tech tasks.
- 1+ year experience in writing custom test frameworks;
- Python knowledge;
- Experience in API testing, automated auto UI-testing with one of the frameworks;
- Experience with bug tracking systems;
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke, etc.);
- Attention to detail, sense of curiosity, willingness to take responsibility and show initiative;
- Good knowledge of different testing methods and techniques;
- Experience in desktop testing is considered a benefit;
- Experience in licensing software testing is considered a benefit;
- Experience with Artifactory considered a benefit;
- Experience with testing applications, created using Qt considered a benefit;
- English: at least intermediate.
Location and type of contract
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.