Technical Product Manager (Medical Devices)
Would you like to drive innovation? Do you have experience with standard medical device portfolios? Would you like to have a great impact on the management of new innovative products for the standard cranio-maxillofacial market? Then you might be a great addition to our cranio-maxillofacial team.
What you will do
- Translate commercial roadmaps into technical product needs and projects for the Materialise Standard+ Solutions (screws, plates, instruments, trays)
- Deliver new and improved solutions to the market for Materialise Standard+ Solutions (screws, plates, instruments, trays)
- Drive innovations and developments on the product and process level for the CMF standard device portfolio and market
- Work with resource managers so that resources are allocated towards the Materialise Standard+ Solution initiatives
- Manage product lifetime performance
- Centralize technical product information
- Report on P&L together with the market manager and operations manager for Standard CMF
- Work in close collaboration with the technical product manager for the Materialise Personalized Solutions (models, splints, guides, plates, implants), the market manager for Standard CMF, and the operations manager for Standard CMF
- Support the market manager on technical product documentation for existing and new markets
- Support the operations manager on technical product documentation for contracts with suppliers, distributors, partners, …
- Give guidance in line with business plans towards operational, development, regulatory, and quality teams
- Support complaint investigations, CAPA mgmt, audits, etc.
- Define suitable governance structures for small and big projects related to Materialise Standard+ Solutions.
- Participate in steerco and project meetings, make required decisions, and follow up on actions needed to successfully complete these projects, such as the on-time launch of new products, markets, or suppliers
- Monitor external conditions that have an impact on Materialise Standard+ Solutions (screws, plates, instruments, trays): law, reimbursement, healthcare organization, and take required actions, escalate if needed
- Global internal contact point/point of consult for technical information of Materialise Standard+ Solutions (screws, plates, instruments, trays)
- Engineering degree plus 4+ years of working experience with standard medical device portfolios
- Experience within the CMF market would be a big plus
- Excellent personal organization skills with a results-oriented approach
- Motivated to work in a challenging environment and highly independent toward deadlines
- Pragmatic and enthusiastic about ambitious goals
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability to change
- Great communication skills in English; Dutch and French are a plus
Location and type of contract
- Leuven, Belgium
- Mid-senior level
Working at Materialise
Materialise is a dynamic, international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,300 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.